Caramel Apple Play Dough:
Getting Ready To Make Caramel Apple Play Dough:
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure here.
- 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour, divided
- 3/4 Cup of Salt, divided
- 3 Teaspoons of Cream of Tartar
- 1 1/2 Cups of Warm Water, divided
- 3 Teaspoons of Coconut Oil, divided
- Food Coloring – Red, Green, Orange and Brown
- Food Flavorings – Apple, Green Apple and Caramel Brown
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- Medium Saucepan
How To Make The Red Apple Play Dough:
How To Make The Green Apple Play Dough:
How To Make The Caramel Play Dough:
How To Use Caramel Apple Play Dough:
Pin It For Later:
Do you want to save this homemade play dough recipe for kids for later? Pin this to your sensory activities board on Pinterest and it’ll be here for when you’re ready!
You May Also Like:
If you liked playing with this Jello Play Dough, try making one of these other play dough recipes for even more sensory play fun!