Are you having trouble printing and/or downloading the free resources? Try these helpful tips!
How To Get The Free Printables:
At the end of every post that has a free printable, you will see a box like the one below under the text, “Download the (Activity.) Fill out the form with your name an email address.
You will be able to download the resource or it will be emailed to you. It can take time for it to be delivered to your inbox.
Please note that some older activities have a different button that you can click on to download and print the activity.
Downloading & Printing Tips:
- After downloading the resource, open it in the newest version of Adobe Reader. Don’t open and print it from your web browser.
- Try using another internet browser. There are many different ones that you can try including Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Be sure to clear your computer’s cache, history, cookies, etc. too.
- If you have a firewall, ad blocker, or pop-up blocker set up, sometimes the downloads are blocked. Temporarily disable it if you are using your personal computer.
- If you are on a school district computer, your network settings might be blocking the download. You can contact your IT department for help, or try again on a personal computer.
- For most of the resources, you can automatically download them after entering your email address. Some of the activities will be sent to your inbox. Be sure to…
- Add me as a contact
- Check your spam folder or promotions tab
- Allow time… technology works slowly sometimes
- . If you don’t see the file after you download it, check your Downloads folder.
- You may have trouble downloading on a phone or tablet – switching to a computer might help.
- If you print a resource and it has black boxes around the pictures, try these two tips:
- Make sure that you have the newest version of Adobe Reader
- Save the PDF to your computer. Print the PDF from your save copy
Hope these tips help!
*Please note that I am unable to email files to people.