Are you having trouble printing and/or downloading the free resources from ABC’s of Literacy? Try these helpful tips!
How To Get The Free Printables:
At the end of every page that has a free printable, you will see a box like the one below. Click on the box and fill out the form with your name an email address.
You will be able to download the resource or it will be emailed to you. It can take time for it to be delivered to your inbox.
Please note that some older activities have a pencil that you can click on to download and print the activity.
Downloading & Printing Tips:
- After downloading the resource, open it in the newest version of Adobe Reader. Don’t open and print it from your web browser.
- Try using another internet browser. There are many different ones that you can try including Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Be sure to clear your computer’s cache, history, cookies, etc. too.
- If you have a firewall or ad blocker set-up, sometimes the downloads are blocked. Temporarily disable it if you are using your personal computer or ask your IT person if you’re having trouble at school.
- For most of the resources, you can automatically download them after entering your email address. Some of the activities will be sent to your inbox. Be sure to…
- Add me as a contact
- Check your spam folder or promotions tab
- Allow time… technology works slowly sometimes
- If you print a resource and it has black boxes around the pictures, try these two tips:
- Make sure that you have the newest version of Adobe Reader
- Save the PDF to your computer. Print the PDF from your save copy
*If you have tried these troubleshooting tips and are still having trouble downloading or printing, please email me at abcsofliteracyblog (at) gmail (dot) com. I will try and help, but please note that I am unable to email files to people.