Are you looking for a fun winter themed snacktivity for your students to make? Then, these Penguin Rice Krispie Treats are just what you are looking for! Your students will love making these sweet treats after learning all about penguins or winter.
How To Make Penguin Rice Krispie Treats:
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats (one for each student in your class)
- Orange M&M Chocolate Candies
- Package of Wilton Black Chocolate Candy Melts
- Package of Wilton Bright White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Large Candy Eyes
- Wooden Sticks (Popsicle sticks or craft sticks)
How To Make:
You May Also Like:
While eating these Penguin Rice Krispie Treats, I always have my students create the Penguin Craft that is included in this packet of Penguin Activities. They create a penguin and write all about what they learned during our unit. Click on the picture to learn more!
If you like these Penguin Treats, you may also like these Penguin Snacks for Preschoolers from Homeschool Preschool.