Brrr… It’s cold outside! It’s time to plan your winter theme! These Winter Preschool Lesson Plans contain over 20 hands-on and engaging activities that are based on play. From circle time to science, this thematic unit includes a wide range of activities that your preschoolers are sure to love!
What Are Winter Themed Preschool Lesson Plans?
Developed by a talented team of teachers and parents, these easy to follow lesson plans can be modified to meet the needs of all learners. That includes higher skills for strong learners and adaptations for special needs learners.
These preschool lesson plans are ideal for:
- New teachers
- Veteran teachers searching for new inspiration
- Parents who are homeschooling their children
What’s Included In The Winter Preschool Lesson Plans:
These Winter Preschool Lesson Plans give your students the opportunity to explore a variety of themed activities, build vocabulary and early literacy skills, prepare for school with printable pages, and much more!
Sight Word Snowman Building
W is for Winter
Roll a Winter Animal
Lowercase Matching Snowball Game
Counting Spin & Cover
Freezing and Thawing Objects
Tape Resistant Painted Snowflake
Where Does it Snow?
Fine Motor Snow Painting
Count and Cut Snowman
Snowflake Sensory Bottle
Acting Out the Mitten
Winter Animals Pretend Play
Measuring with Mittens
Snowball Number Line
Save time and money by getting lesson plans for the whole year with this amazing 20 Theme Bundle!
- All About Me
- Five Senses
- All Around the World
- Bugs & Butterflies
- Flowers & Trees
- Community Helpers
What you’ll get in each unit:
- 24 hands-on ideas that will help your child succeed in preschool
- A variety of themed hands-on activities based on literature
- Ideas to build vocabulary and early literacy skills with songs and games
- Printable pages to help get learners ready for school
- Material lists, step-by-step instructions and full color photographs of every activity
- Suggestions for modifications and extensions so you can adapt the activities to suit your child
You will also get a wide range of learning activities that includes:
- sensory exploration
- social studies
- gross motor
- social and emotional well being
These are some of the skills that are covered in the lesson plans:
- Social and Emotional Well Being
- Number Sense
- and much more!
Take a peek an what’s inside:
Every theme includes hands-on activities and engaging printables with book recommendations so that you can use your favorite picture books with the activities.
These Winter Preschool Lesson Plans will not only save you time when planning your Winter theme and but also provide you with new activities that your preschoolers are sure to love!