As your kids read these Letter W Books, they can work on letter recognition, sounds, vocabulary, and much more!
Book Lists for Kids like this one are a great way to introduce your children to different topics and practice the concepts of print.
These books can also help your children learn how to deal with worries, the life cycle of butterflies, and much more.
You’ll spark imagination, encourage conversations, and show your kids how exciting books can be!
Where Can I Find The Letter W Books?
You’ll always find all of these books at big retailers such as Barnes and Noble or Amazon, but don’t forget to try and support your local bookstores and libraries!
How Can I Use These Books To Work On Concepts Of Print?
As you are reading these books to your children, ask them questions such as:
- Can you find a capital letter W on this page?
- Can you find a lowercase letter w on this page?
- Who are the characters in this book?
- Where is the book’s cover?
- How many letter W’s do you see on this page?
- Can you name something that begins with the letter W?
Letter W Activities for Kids:
From worms to weather, there are so many things that your kids can learn about that begin with the letter W. Try these fun, themed activities!
- Weather Tracing Worksheets
- Weather Worksheets from Preschool from Homeschool Preschool
- Worm Weather Book Activities
- Paper Plate Beluga Whale Craft from Simple Everyday Mom
You May Also Like This Letter Recognition Activity:
These Capital Letter Strip Puzzles are a fun, hands-on way for kids to practice identifying and matching capital letters.
This activity can be used for morning tubs, literacy centers, or fine motor journals in any preschool or kindergarten classroom or homeschool.
Click on the picture below to learn more about this alphabet resource!
You can find out more information about these letter W books by clicking on the pictures below!
Wait, wait, wait… what is your favorite letter W book? Share it in the comment section below!